The future retail bank: evolving at speed in a new digital world
Published Autumn 2015
Retail banking is being challenged by Fintech newcomers. This White Paper explores the opportunities and threats facing the traditional banking sector.
The banking sector needs to evolve at speed. Consumer take-up of mobile devices, their ease with using the latest technology and their heightened expectations are all putting pressure on retail banking services.
This White Paper gives a snapshot of the consumer trends relevant to the retail banking sector and how the provision of financial services is developing.
- Challenges for the retail banking
- Outlines new priorities for customers
- Observations supported by a YouGov poll of over 2,000 people
- Includes insights from interviews with senior marketing, digital and innovation directors
- What the successful bank of the future needs to offer customers
- Key takeaways for banks