Connected customers throw down the gauntlet to the travel sector
Published Spring 2015
Is the travel sector failing to capitalise on opportunities? Discover what customers are expecting and what the big challenges are.
Businesses frequently say they want to put digital at their core and focus the business on the customer. However, in the travel industry there is still a sizeable gap between aspiration and reality in mastering technology and delivering a premium customer experience.
This White Paper analyses customer expectations of technology, overturns preconceptions and suggests what the priorities should be for today’s travel companies.
- Exclusive research surveyed from 2000 UK holidaymakers
- How comfortable consumers are with digital tools
- What services they can expect the travel sector to develop
- What the big challenges are
- Exclusive contributions from senior travel industry executives